As the time carries on, our advances in technology grow exponentially. Procedures that were once considered only science fiction in the dental community are now fully available as safe and effective dental procedures. We can replace missing teeth, repair or conceal broken ones, and even craft better ones. Below are some services to consider when restoring your smile:
– Composite Fillings: Composite fillings are resin-based fillings that are used to fill in cavities. Dental amalgams are still being used, but lack the natural look that composite fillings can achieve.
– Dental Crowns: Dental crowns are caps used to conceal damaged or well-worn teeth. They are extremely beneficial at protecting damaged teeth from further harm.
– Dental Implants: Dental Implants are artificial teeth permanently affixed in areas where tooth loss has occurred. Implants are similar to bridges but do not need surrounding teeth to bridge onto, as implants are affixed directly to the jawbone.
– Dentures/Partial Dentures: Dentures can restore missing teeth. They are also removable, which makes them much easier to clean.
– Dental Bridges: Bridges can restore missing teeth. They are not easily removable like dentures, but they are extremely durable and come in all styles.
The dentist here at Pro Spoto Dental can craft you a better smile in no time. We can help you decide which restoration plan is best for you. To schedule an appointment with Dr. Gerald Spoto, please call us today at (813) 884-3287, or stop by at our office in Tampa, Florida.